I finally have just a little bump to show. Not much, kinda looks like I just ate a bunch. This is me at 17 weeks....almost 1/2 way there! I am due July 1st. We found out a couple weeks ago that IT'S A BOY and we are really excited. I picture a little mini Joey, thick eyebrows and all =) I am fortunate to have a friend at work who does ultrasounds, and I get to peek at the little man almost every week. He always flips around and we even caught him with his hand on his "guy parts" the other day. How lovely! Wow they start early!
4 comments:
I am so excited that I will be able to keep up with the baby, and you guys too. Love the blog. Glad Joey harrassed you into starting one.
OMG, why couldn't I be a cute pregnant Mamma like you instead of the girl who ate me??? So not fair. Oh, and I'm very excited to stalk your blog!!!
So you've got a bumb now!! When can I start on the letters??? Miss yall
You need to eat more and grow a BIG bump like mine. I will feed you when you come see me.
Post a Comment