Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Carvin

We finally got around to carving some pumpkins!! Joey was at the Saints game on Sunday, so me and the girls headed to Maw Maw and Paw Paws to carve. Josie was a little violent with the carver and made us a little nervous. And she was not too fond of pulling the seeds and goo out, but we got the job done!




Maw Maw has carved a pumpkin or two in her day. She was a pro.


Colbie sat and talked with Poppy (my uncle, Tommy) the whole time and I think he was real close to bringing her home.



Paw Paw and Annie supervised.


This is the first year Josie can kinda understand Halloween and it has been so much fun. She is at such a fun age. I never got a pic of the finished products, and I think they are rotting on our front porch as I speak. But we had a good time carving them!

No comments: