Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cowgirl and Indian



Aren't they the cutest cowgirl and indian you ever saw? We dressed up at home just for pics, but Colbie was not too excited about being swaddled the whole time we were trick-or-treating. Before we changed...


Josie's costume was complete with a big cowgirl hat, guns, and a vest. The guns were the first to come off, and then the vest. By the end of the night, she was just a little girl. But a cute little girl, nonetheless.


We went to Brad and Janice's house where my dad had a hayride since all of our group was little squirts. Perfect idea! They were so excited! Waiting on the trick-or-treaters at Brad and Janice's house...






Hay ride!



Sweet Conner was Thomas the Train... he is such an angelic little boy! Too bad he is already taken by Ryleigh, or I may wound snag him up for Josie!


Josie, Addison, and Ryleigh





By the end of the night, Josie sat up front in the truck with Joey and Paw Paw. That was certainly a treat since she was not in her carseat. She really thought she was something.


After getting too much candy, we went back to the house for pizza and lots of other yummy snacks. I had two wore out little girls before it was over. We had such a good time trick-or-treating this year. All of the kids were so sweet, and I enjoyed everyones company. As much as I loved Halloween as a little girl, which was A LOT, I must say I think it is even better to be on the mommy end and watching the excitement of the children you love so much. So innocent, and so care-free. Looking forward to many more Halloween memories to come!

1 comment:

Morrell Family said...

So cute!! Looks like ya'll had a blast! I wish we could have been there. They are at such a cute age. The holidays are going to be fun this year :)