Sunday, January 29, 2012

January is over?!?

Oops! January is already over and I have hardly blogged!! It has been a hectic month. We have had ear infections, viruses, rashes, and 3 trips to the doctor. But we won't talk about that stuff. Here are a few fun things that went on January...

We cheered the Saints to the very bitter, disgusting end...


DeePa came for a visit with matching Minnie Mouse outfits in hand! Attempt at a photo shoot...

Colbie has been trying very, very hard to crawl. She is on all fours, rocking. Won't be long!
One weekend we stayed home and Josie and I did a lot of cooking. The were brownies delish!
The dumplins, not so much. They were a little brothy and tastless. You have to start somewhere I suppose. That is one of my biggest peeves when I go through all of the time and preperation for a meal, and it doesn't turn out good =(

Jammin out!!
Colbie turned 7 months old on the 22nd!

I have no idea if this ok or not, but Colbie wasn't complaining!
We had our first trip to church as a family of 4.





Josie fed the ducks in Pascagoula.
Josie and Jack enjoyed some sweethearts!

Josie and I enjoyed her first movie at the theatre... Beauty and the Beast 3D. She was all about the glasses until something caming rolling towards us in the previews, and off they went. She loved it so much, but didn't use her inside movie voice. She told me "I so happy" over and over.She also was very quick to point out that Belle had "big sleeves" and that "Josie has baby sleeves". I think I expressed earlier her love for short sleeve shirts.

Josie taught Colbie how to be a princess.

Colbie is always pulling up, but she is still wobbly.
No caption needed.
This was actually at a wedding in November, but it is just now making the blog.

Colbie is an oinker and likes to hold her own spoon!

Another fun thing that we did a few times this month is throw sticks in the water. Fun, you say? Well, it's fun for Josie and I. There is a very ill-colored lake in my neighborhood and it is nothing to brag about. But Josie and I like to go for a walk from time to time to go throw sticks in the water. It is such a sweet time, because I rarely get to spend one on one time with her anymore. She is talking like such a big girl and she just talks my ears off. We walk all the way there, collect sticks, and walk around the lake and throw the sticks in at different places. We even seek out the mud puddles and make sure we through some in them too. Some cute things she said when we we went yesterday are:

"That water is beautiful"!
"Daisy poo pooed on the floor. That make you sad?"
"I have to stop and scratch my booty. Ok, I alright"!

See you in February!

No comments: