Where has January gone?? It was a hectic month. I did make time to document in pictures, of course!
Of course we started off the year with peas, cabbage, turnips, and sweet tea! CHEERS!
It allegedly snowed... Josie was so disappointed we did not get more.
Colbie has a pony tail! I love seeing little chubby baby neck!
Josie and I modeling out hair pieces!
That sweet pony tail again...
Photo shoot before church =)
This girl is something. That is worth a whole post in itself.
Josie made a bird feeder at school that we had to hang in the yard!
RJ turned 4!! I cannot believe this little squirt is 4. It went by too fast. She had a Barbie Popstar party and it was such a blow out! She was a little punie but made the best of it.
Colbie really enjoyed the PBJ stars and cake!
Josie and Avery played so sweet while we watched the Super Bowl!
Joey, his dad, and Hunter caught a huge catfish!!
All tuckered out...
This is Colbie's world, we are just living in it!
Josie got several inches cut! Such a big girl =) =(
Luke turned 1! I didn't get enough pics because Josie was antisocial and Colbie was all over the place. They love, love birthday parties that they get to leave with a balloon.
She dragged the pillow out of the bedroom, into the kitchen where I was and took a breather.
We lost our beloved Petie. I got Petie in 10th grade and he was a loyal friend and protector for 14 years. He had one eye, was blind and deaf before it was over so it was selfish to keep him around any longer. He got really sick the day before we decided to let him go be with his old buddy (kinda), Patches. It makes me feel better to know that all dogs go to Heaven. He had a peculiar personality that is so funny to think back on, but he was no doubt a loved family member. I love you Petie, miss you already!
Love, love this picture of the girls walking on my parent's road. The best part about it is it was unprompted, and I was lucky to have my camera phone <3 strong="">3>
This is what had it so hectic around here. In a nutshell, we listed our house, found a house, and sold our house within the past 2 months. We are so, so happy that our house sold! Unfortunately, the jerk guy that we were supposed to buy a house from never would sign the contingency papers (that he had drawn up) and sold it the day we sold our house. The nerve! But in hindsight, that house wasn't perfect and it obviously wasn't meant for us. We have to be out of our house in 2-3 weeks, so we are not sure of our plans from here. But we are actively looking (stalking) all of the houses on the market and even talk about building from time to time. We have started packing. I am so excited for new beginnings for my family! God has always taken care of us... I have no reason to believe he won't from here on out!












No comments:
Post a Comment