That ole Santa really knows how to light up the room! The girls slept later than I thought they would... it was close to 8:00.
I can't believe I have a little girl that loves choo choo trains!
Santa left two small little pieces...
So Josie decided to take care of those!
I wanted to document this present. Colbie knew it was hers and carried it all over the house for 3 weeks before Christmas. She never asked to open it. She did draw on it a few times. She was so excited to finally open it on Christmas morning. It was a baby doll that she fed all morning.
Love that morning hair glistening in the morning light =)
Joey loved his jawbone speaker. He loves to throw some meat on the grill and listen to some good tunes!
Can't forget Daisy!
Lilly, our adopted half tame/half wild cat, got her some wet cat food! She was in Heaven!
She loved the countdown...
Ya'll remember this game? I have 2 cheaters on my hands!
Deedy and Pa came late Christmas morning to spend the day and night. The girls were excited to show them all of their loot. We were thankful they came to us and no traveling was involved on our end. It was just perfect. We had lunch at my moms.
MawMaw and PawPaw
Denise, Kaylon, Greg, and Clay
We were supposed to take some more pics when we got home but we had a long winter nap instead. It was a perfect Christmas. Happy Birthday Jesus!
1 comment:
Kaylon looks so much like Denise. Clay is huge. When did that happen. I love your sweet daddy. He wanted to rent some of them buggies at the beach (laying out chairs). You have a cat?????? Colbie and Ford can play trains when you come visit. That one picture of Joey getting his man toy (forgot the name) isn't his best glamour shot. I think that's about all I got.
Post a Comment