Summer regional was at Orange Beach this year at Perdido Key Resort. I always really look forward to this time with family and focusing on Joey's achievements!
We kicked out the first night with a luau!
Josie won the hula hoop contest but got really embarrassed which ended in tears and a early night. Yep.
Avery was getting down!
Colbie stayed out late with daddy and had a blast with these kids.
We spent the next day at the beach and pool...
We got Maw Maw and Paw Paw a room to help out with the girls while Joey was in meetings... they didn't complain =)
Liza's booty...
We had a sunset cruise one night that was just wonderful! We left Liza with my mom and dad. The band was awesome, food was delicious, and views were perfect.
The kids got to help the band...
My girls!
Josie and Avery will be making lots of fun memories together through the years...
I didn't get any pictures from awards night... but I was once again so proud of Joey and his dedication. I love him so and think he is pretty awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment