Saturday, April 1, 2017

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Santa visits!
We had brunch with the Smiths one morning at Canebrake and looks who was there! And look who wanted nothing to do with it!


Lewis Lights
Josie is an expert narrator these days.


We found friends there!



Another Santa visit at Rj's house!
This is always so cute. No one expected Liza to scream "TOYS" when he asked her what she wanted. She is a little copy cay so I am sure she overheard someone say that but it was so funny. Of course everybody laughed and she got embarassed.




Colbie totally rocked her kindergarten Christmas program! She was a "dancer" and I loved her homemade skirt. She smiled real big and shook that booty just like I knew she would. This baby loves for these sort of things and I love her and every bit of that spunky personality.





Josie had such a fun Christmas party at school! They played "Minute to Win It" games and she was loving that.



Colbie had been begging me all year to pleeeeease bring Liza to her classroom! So the Christmas party was the perfect time.







Lots of art has been created right here and much more to come!

We went all out this year on Christmas cookies (for us, anyways)! We made sugar cookies from scratch. We borrowed Janice's heavy duty mixer and felt very official.






I'll give you one guess who decorated this cookie. It starts with a C and ends with an E. Her motto: "Go big or go home". 


A few of the finished product! I must admit "real" sugar cookies taste much better than the store bought dough. And it was a fun time doing it, too.


One of those pictures I look at and think, "My kids are weird".


Deedy and Pa brought Pie Face! We shared many laughs over this one.






Josie's faces were the best. Oh, the anticipation.




Too much anticipation for Colbie. She isn't big on surprises.


Even Liza participated!

Love this pic


No comments: