We need help!!
Please help us with our name!! We already have decided on Max. Lots of people say it sounds like a dog's name...but we love it. And it has already stuck. So help us come up with a name to go with it! We are also up for any suggestions...so leave me a comment if you have any ideas that I could add to the poll!
2 comments:
Always try to pick a name that sounds good with letters at the end, like M.D, or PhD or something like that. I'm afraid you are going to have to change it to Maxwell for this to be effective. Or you could just pick names that sound like they should be smoking dope on a beach somewhere or in a Civil War like I did. Either way, it'll be fine, lol.
I think the name Max is so cute...Mattie Caroline was almost Lucy Cooper and everyone told me Lucy was a dog name but I didnt care!
Post a Comment