Here they are being sweet and quiet (for the moment). Won't be long until they are running around getting into everything.
Sitting on the deck helping Joey and Kris grill.
Amber enjoying the ribs... look closely and you'll see that she is not alone. One of the examples how children have thrown a us for a loop! Love this picture!
All the partying wore Josie out... as soon as daddy picked her up she couldn't hold her eyes open any longer.
4 comments:
They are so precious. I can't wait until they are running around (I think) :-) We'll have to do it again soon.
Oh, how I LOVE the picture of your friend with her baby and ribs! Hilarious! And the picture of Josie sleeping on Daddy is so sweet.
Don't worry...they'll both be running around before you know it and you'll wish they were newborns ;)
Those sure are some sweet babies! I need to come get me some sugar when I get home. I can't believe how big she is getting!
Ford seems to sit in my lap when I eat a lot.
Post a Comment