Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just playing!





Josie has gotten to have a lot of personality lately. I think I just want to freeze her, I love the size she is right now. She smiles and laughs at everything. She talks all the time, and when she gets really excited she lets out a really high pitch squeal and makes a really funny face. She loves to feel everything, and then attempts to put it in her mouth. I like this size because she is starting to be her own little person, but she is still a baby. She still loves to be rocked to sleep, and to touch our faces when she is sleepy. She is in her swing right now staring at me and talking at the top of her lungs! Wonder what she is telling me about?

2 comments:

Christi said...

She's telling you how she excited she is to come see me, lol.

Morrell Family said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is too cute!! Hope to see ya'll soon.