Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Afternoon Snapshots!





Josie and I have spent many afternoons outside latelty! She is completely exhausted when she gets home from school, and outside is the only place she does not whine! So we sit in the driveway and play with the dogs, roll the ball, or collect rocks. Tonight she was so tired, she was trying to fall asleep in the bathtub! Must be hard being nine months old!

6 comments:

Jill said...

9 months will wear a girl out. Cut her some slack... she plays hard. Cut pictures. I want Ford and Josie to go on a date real real soon.

Jill said...

I meant CUTE pictures

heatherstockett said...

Precious little girl! If she and Ford don't work out, Jackson is always here ;)

Janice said...

RJ loves to stick her tongue out too! Must be Touchstone thing :) You know I think she is just gorgeous!

Donna Rivers said...

I see some of Mr. Ronnie in that third picture

Dee said...

Sooo cute! Pretty baby girl!