Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Fun!

We started off the morning by seeing what the Easter Bunny brought Josie...

She was really checking out the book.

And then she noticed the grass... way more fun than a book!



After church, we went to my brother's house to eat lunch and hide eggs. Janice prepared a wonderful meal, I think Joey and I went back for seconds and thirds. Josie only had seconds. They have a park across the street, which was great for playing and hiding eggs. We got to play with Ryleigh's cousins, Elizabeth and Addison, too. I think we may go ahead and claim them as cousins as well =)

Josie has always loved pine straw...


Wherever there is a Josie... there is a Joey very near!


She found one egg...

Two eggs...

Three eggs!

I have to steal some lovin when I can!


One baby...

Two babies! They were so cute swinging like this.



We are wore out after a very busy day! So long!


PS - For you grandmas that wanted to see Josie in her easter dress - it was way too big and she could not crawl! She did not like it. Sooooo, she wore a simple white dress and we were running so late by that point that I did not take one picture. I know, what a bad mother. But I promise, she looked extra cute =)

2 comments:

Janice said...

I think that was my favorite Easter I have ever had. Thank you for coming to share it with us! We love you :)

Dee said...

She is such a beauty! I love the onesie, so long! Cute! Love the pics with Daddy..yep he has it bad! Josie love..You look so good, miss ya!