Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls will be Girls!



Well I thought that one of these snack containers would be good for places like church, where she could carry it around and snack without spilling. Josie DID NOT agree. I put her some snacks in there, she grabbed a hold of it, looked at it, and threw a sure enough fit! And when I say fit, I mean the kind where she cannot catch her breath and nothing would calm her down. She was swinging at me. My first reaction was to ignore her, because she was being ugly. But when she was so upset that she was blood red and looked truly hurt, I realized maybe she just didn't get it. It took a fudge covered cookie and a trip outside to calm her down. Poor baby. Life's tough.



Josie officially has a shoe fetish. She has always liked putting them on and watching her feet as she walks around. Joey found her a pair on sale that he said he just "had to buy her", and she was very impressed. Since we did not go too many places over the weekend, she could be found in her diaper and silver sandles most of the time. Girls will be girls!


These are great!


Testing them out!


Are they still there? Yep!


I was cleaning out some things in her closet, and she came across some newborn size shoes. She got very upset when they would not fit her foot. Luckily, we did mange to get on one of her teddy bear's shoes from the Build-A-Bear workshop. It was a perfect circle, but she didn't mind.


She did not want to go to sleep last night. She was being sweet, but I knew she was exhausted. When we saw this, we knew it was time to hit the hay.


Last but not least... After an intense hunt for Joey's cell phone, this is where it ended. Our remote control has been missing for a few weeks now... so we are going to go ahead and assume it is in trash can heaven now. Little stinker.

4 comments:

heatherstockett said...

I love that Joey found her a pair of shoes! That's so sweet! As always, she's precious. Our remote was never found-we had to go buy a new one at Comcast, but they ended up giving it to us for free and laughed ;) Good luck!

Willcutt Family Blog said...

This post makes me smile! I love that our girls are such girlie girls and love their shoes and jewelry. Tatum's shoe fetish gets worse each day, but I can't say I don't love every minute of it! Tell Josie says hi!

Morrell Family said...

So funny! Jack loves throwing stuff in the trash too! I looked for a lock at walmart but I don't think they make them for our trash cans :(

MawMaw said...

She is growing so fast and gets more beautiful each day. I know you are both having a ball watching the changes that occur every day. She takes after her Great Grandma and loves shiny beautiful things...like shoes. Just wait until she is old enough for it to be jewelry and cars (they do come in silver you know) We love you and miss you.