Playing in the sprinkler!
Making messes. This is bird seed she spilled all over the garage! Notice it stuck to her legs. Yuck! She loves being outside and getting dirty!
If you can't tell, this was a "not very thought out" post. I was feeling like a real slacker with my blogging, but had not taken any new pictures. So, i just took a few today so I could post something, it was starting to stress me out =)
Good news!! Josie gets to go to my mom's (maw maw) starting tomorrow! Our daycare was excellent, and I know Josie will miss her friends. But, now that maw maw is retired, we are happy to leave her with family until she is a little older. Not to mention, the financial break will be awesome and coming at a great time! She will also be going to Mothers Day Out at Temple Baptist, so she can mingle with some friends her age there. I am sure it will be a transition for both Josie and maw maw, but we are very excited and grateful!
Other than that, we have just been trying to stay cool! Is it bad that I'm ready for fall already? The heat is miserable and Josie loves being outside. Well, sorry such a boring post. I'll do better at the picture taking, I promise! Tah Tah!
2 comments:
She is a good mixture of sugar and spice....and a little bit of rough and tough. She looks angelic in her Sunday dress. Tell Josie to have fun with MawMaw and I will get me some sweet sugar soon.
I love those Sundays too! Don't you wish everyday was a Sunday? She is too cute. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment