Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little Miss Can't Be Wrong!!!

Have I mentioned that Josie has been getting into things, just a little bit?? This went down while we were cleaning out the fridge on Saturday. Not only was she standing in a huge puddle of coke... she was guzzling it as well. My first reaction was to scream at Joey to look, then I grabbed my camera! And the creamer soon followed... you would think we had learned our lesson!






What is it about babies and dishwashers???


One of her favorite things to do is pull things out of drawers.





You can't see the clippers, but she is attempting to cut her toenails here.


Daddy's wallet was fun!



You can guess how this scene ended!!



She is little, but she can't be wrong!! Another new post below!!

3 comments:

Willcutt Family Blog said...

This is so our child as well!! I am constantly going behind her picking up, wiping up, etc. She has turned numerous cokes up too, and it always ends with her drenched! I loved this post. It makes me feel like my child is just being fun and normal! :-)

Jill said...

Oh so cute. And the music was perfect!

Janice said...

I know I say this all the time, but Josie looks so much like Joey with those glasses on. Glad she is finally starting to make some trouble like RJ. Now maybe MawMaw and PawPaw can call her wild thang some too :)