Wednesday, July 14, 2010

For Joey

I promised I would blog more since you would be out of town with plenty of pictures of Joot Bug, so here ya go!

This was taken before school on Monday. I think she was running from Koko... I mean Daisy (you know I would never let Koko out front in the morning)! =)


Since you made arrangements to get our house cleaned tomorrow (which I LOVE you for), I had to do the "pre-cleaning" you do before you get the house cleaned! Joot was following me around whining (typical for every week day between 5 and 7 pm), and I remembered the huge heart sucker that has been in our junk drawer for who knows how long. She still followed me around, but luckily her mouth was plugged with the sucker. And when I mean plugged, it did not leave her mouth. She talked around it. She did fall, and it broke, and Koko took off with half. Then we moved it outside, where she got sweat and sucker funk all over her. She dropped it in the grass, and I, being the discreet mama I am, secretly threw it in the bushes, because heaven knows the thing was about as big as she was. She didn't need the whole thing. Little did I know that Daisy would run after it, and she become covered in sucker funk herself. Josie was filthy, so we stripped down and and washed off in the water hose (don't worry, when I say "we", I mean "she"!


When we made it inside, she insisted on wearing this one shoe. It was similiar to Sunday at my mom's, when she was holding Ryleigh's shoe on her foot, wanting me to put it on. So I put on the one flip flop that is about 2 sizes too small that looked miserably uncomfortable. She walked around, and around, and around in it. I think she might have a shoe fetish, lucky you!



Is this a famaliar scene? Right after bringing me Huggle Buggle Bear to read, she ripped a page in it. Don't worry, I taped it back. I cannot go without hearing you read about Huggle Buggle and Bippity Bunny at least one more time!


Does this look at all like my side profile? Maybe?


Now this is pitiful. Waiting on me to make her night night bottle. She is laying her head on her hand she is so tired. Awwww. And, no, I cannot find her brush. Know where it is?


And if this won't get you driving on 2 wheels on the way home, I don't know what will. The hair goes to twirling as soon as thr paci goes in. We miss you. Like I always say... It is too quiet around here! Love you!

4 comments:

heatherstockett said...

This is so sweet!! Love the "sucker funk" ;)

Joey said...

I love the Blog and miss you both!! I can't wait to come home. Only 2 more days. Tell Josie how much I love her and you know how much I love you!!

Janice said...

Now that was a sweet sweet post :) I loved it!

Morrell Family said...

Such a sweet post! I bet Joey can't wait to get home.