Of course we had to drag out Josie's birthdayy to about a week long celebration! Her real birthday was Tuesday, the 29th. I never, ever cook breakfast during the week, but of course had to make an exception for the big day! We had cinnamon rolls, and she ate the entire thing. We also brought Brownie Bites to school for her and her friends to eat and celebrate!
She loves this birthday bear, and I find myself singing Happy Birthday To You at work, thanks to this bear! The candles on his hat light up, that's her favorite part.
Yum yum!
How did I forget to post this picture from Josie's party? Driving Miss Daisy!
She loves going down stairs. She wants me to hold her hand and walk up and down. She is attempting to go down by herself in this picture. I snapped the picture and then took her off the steps, and a meltdown followed!
Busted!!
A few facts about Josie at one year old...
- She weighs 22lb and 4oz and is 30 inches long
- She wears a size 3 diaper.
- She walks all over the place, and tries to run. This usually ends up in a fall, but she is right back up!
- Her vocabulary includes ma ma, da da, da-dy, uh-oh, hot, Daisy (Dez), Hush Daisy (Hus Dez), Moo, Hey. I do admit that Da-dy or da da is her favorite right now, she is all about him.
- She is outgrowing 12 month clothes, and is wearing mostly 18 mos.
- She will not keep a bow in her hair.
- When I take her shoes off at night, she attempts to put them back on.
- She likes to hold your hand and walk like a big girl. When I am sitting, she will pull my hand to stand up so we can go walking.
- She loves going up and down the stairs.
-She loves being hung upside down by her daddy.
- She has her two bottom teeth, none on top yet.
- She loves bringing things to Joey and saying "da-dy"! He had a total of about nine books in his lap tonight that she brought him.
- She loves putting her face on anything soft. She has a touch-and-feel book, and every page with fur, she lays her head on it.
- She loves blowing kisses. As we sat on the front porch last night, she was blowing kisses to our neighbor across the street mowing his yard.
- She likes to give hugs and say "awwwwww"
- She still loves giving kisses with her mouth wide open, sometimes with the tongue out, too.
- The insides of her thighs and her neck are very, very ticklish.
- She likes the "apples and bananas" song. She sings the "eat, eat, eat..." part
- She plays patty cake.
- She loves to imitate us! I was rubbing my hands together tonight when she was in the bath tub, and I looked down to find her watching and rubbing her hands together.
She is definitely getting her personality! Along with all the cute new stuff, comes temper tantrums, too! She is a mess, and she is more fun than ever!
3 comments:
She's precious! I know I say that like on every post, but she just is ;) Happy birthday little Miss Josie!
Ryleigh jane says she misses Josie. They need a playdate soon :) Love y'all, and we love the upside down pic.
I love that girl
Post a Comment