This buggy has been a big hit. She loves loading and unloading it. This is how we found it loaded the other day. Looks like she going to start her own maid service! She had totally emptied out the cabinet under the kitchen sink.
Her second favorite thing to load up is her daddy's deodarent. We must have bought a bunch from Sams, because she found 4 of them in the bathroom cabinet. She loads them up, pushes them around the house, unloads them in the living room, loads them back up, then unloads them in the bathroom.She has got some important stuff to do!
Now on to the garbage disposal pics. We were heating up leftovers one night and had the fridge door open. I heard "MMM MMM MMM" and looked down to find this...
She had helped herself to some cold barbecue chicken legs! She would taste one, put it back, then move on to the next. Instead of telling her no, we used it as a photo oppurtunity =)
What one year old likes pickles??? Joey and I were having one,so of course she did too. I didn't think she would like it, but I was wrong. Told you she wasn't picky!
White cheese dip at El Rancho... now she may have gotten that one from me =) She continued to dip the same soggy chip until it was gone.
We do do other things besides eat at our house, like beautiful art work. Looks like she may have gotten her art skills from me, too.
We went to grill at MawMaw and PawPaw's tonight. The girls had fun when they weren't fussing over the toys! PawPaw made us some good burgers, and Joey supervised while we tried to stay warm inside.
Poor Daisy...
Most people will probably be posting pics of Thanksgiving, but I decided to get too sick the day before. Josie was already at her Deedy's (with an ear infection) and I came down with something awful, so I stayed home. It was my first Thanksgiving in a while without the hubby, and I missed my baby, too. Hopefully I saved everyone from getting what I had. Still recooperating! I will try to do better with my blogging. We are going to get a Christmas tree tomorrow, one of my favorite traditions! Can't wait!
2 comments:
Josie and Jackson would get along great with the cold chicken and pickles. I can't eat a pickle in front of Jackson without him yanking it out of my hand. Sorry you got sick!! Hope you're feeling much better!
I am still laughing out loud from the chicken picture. That is hysterical! They do some of the funniest things. We miss ya'll lots. Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment