Before leaving Maw Maws, Josie had one of my old dolls and was giving her lots of kisses.
Josie caught on real quick that she would have to carry the measuring stick. It was about six times longer than her, but she didn't mind.
I know exactly what was going through Joey's head at this point... "Why couldn't I have married a woman who is ok with a pre-lit tree from Sams"? Not this girl! Just for the record, he did know what he was getting into before we tied the knot.
Josie loves dogs. She called this one Moe.
Josie and her Aunt Denise!
When we got home, she made lots of messes. She did love these little Rudolf bell ornaments.
I was hanging an ornament, and heard 2 ornaments drop one after the other and shatter. I looked down, and it was right beside my mom. I was thinking "Geez mama, easy on the ornaments" when I saw another one fly over her shoulder and shatter on the tile. It was Josie! She had thrown three in a row just to watch them bust on the floor! She was moving on to the next one, and we were almost laughing too hard to stop her. They were some old "extra" ornaments, so I wasn't too upset. That was all of the ornament decorating Josie got do.
I cannot believe after my whole Christmas tree post I did not take a pic of the final product! And I am way too lazy to walk back in there and do it! I promise to include it next time! I hope everyone has a great week =)
3 comments:
Joey and I would make a fine pair then. I bought a pre-lit number at Lowe's 4 years ago. It was a GREAT investment. Real trees make me sneeze anyway.
I would've loved to see Josie throwing the ornaments! That's too cute :)
I guess we are going to have another baseball player in the family,
Yippee. It is in her genes...on both sides.
Post a Comment