Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Pics and Parades

I had Josie all bundled up on Saturday so we could go take some pictures. She was actually very still and cooperative, I was shocked! After we showed her how to sit in front of a tree, that was all she wanted to do. No standing up.










Ryleigh was there, too, so they had to share a satsuma. These girls love sitting on these steps like big girls.



Rj looked so sweet that day in her little sweatshirt and pony tail. When I said "Hey Ryleigh" she said "boots"! She was excited to be wearing her cowgirl boots and spending a day with her daddy.



After lunch and a nap, my parents and I took Josie to the Sumrall Christmas parade. Josie loved it. She pointed at everything and spoke her martian language. We walked around and checked out all of the booths.








After all the excitement, we had worked up an appetite and went to eat at Macks Fish Camp. Josie loved all of the animals on the wall, and moo'ed the entire time we ate. I am sure the other people eating never want to hear "Mooo" again.

Ice cream for dessert, We looked over to find Josie dipping her ice cream in tartar sauce. Yummmm!

3 comments:

Morrell Family said...

Too cute! I didn't realize how much work it was to take pictures of a toddler. It's like trying to get a spider monkey to be still :) At least in Jack's case.

Shelley said...

Katie, She is so precious! I love all the pictures!

heatherstockett said...

Precious little girl! I love the pics of the two of them together!