Monday, December 20, 2010

A Lot like Christmas!

I cannot believe Christmas is here! It has definitely snuck up on me! I am bad about putting off all of the shopping and wrapping, so that is going to be my excuse this go around for not blogging much. Here is my little Gingerbread girl before church on Sunday. She looked extra sweet!







Poor Koko... Josie thinks she needs to accessorize, too.


Loving on her pups!


Joey and I brought her to see the Lewis Lights on Saturday. She was really grouchy that afternoon, and cried the whole time I was trying to get her dressed to go. Her mood did a 180 when we got there. She was so sweet and absolutelty loved it. She prefers snowmen, or "newmen" over Santa this year, and there were plenty of "newmen" to be seen. I love watching her get so excited, it made our night. If any if you with young children have not taken them to see the lights, I strongly encourage it! Now if I knew how to take pictures, or had a camera that took good pictures, I could have gotten some really good ones. But I don't. So you'll have to look at dark ones, blurry ones, or too flashed out ones. Sorry!






This picture is for Joey. This was taken about, oh 3 minutes, after Joey said "they are not going to lay on that!" I bought this bed to keep them off of our new furniture. I did buy it for Koko and Daisy took it over (surprise, surprise), so I ended up buying a second one. They LOVE these beds, and are asleep on them now. And Koko is snoring. So there, Joey!

4 comments:

Janice said...

I live your dark pics ;). I hate you for being able to wear jeans that far along in your pregnancy. Josie sure looked pretty Sunday!

heatherstockett said...

I love Josie's gingerbread dress! We love the lights-have already been and may have to go back.

Morrell Family said...

Love Josie's Gingerbread dress! I've been wanting to take Jack to see the lights but nobody has been able to give me directions. So, I'll be calling you today. You're glowing again by the way:)

Donna said...

You know I love that dress. She is absolutely adorable and I am not biased at all. Seeing a lot of resemblance between her and RJ, who is also a beauty. I am still waiting on you to post a pic of that Christmas tree.