Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Two Big Announcements!!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT #1:

Josie's hair is long enough for pigtails! Talking about cuteness! I love seeing her sweet little ears and neck!






Someone was very happy to see her daddy get back from his hunting trip (no, that is not the secOnd announcement)...


Very good at feeding herself these days... and prefers if you DO NOT help!


This is a new problem... arranging chairs just like she wants to get whatever she wants!



Still loving shoes...


Now for BIG ANNOUNCEMENT #2...

JOSIE IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!! THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW LITTLE FIRECRACKER AT OUR HOUSE THE NEXT 4TH OF JULY!

8 comments:

heatherstockett said...

Congrats!

And her hair is precious!

Amanda said...

That is so exciting Katie!! This is the first time I rushed through the pictures of Josie to find the second announcement!

Kimberly Roberts Moore said...

I knew it with the title!! Or it was hoping at least!!! Wonderful news! Congratulations!!

Morrell Family said...

Congratulations! We are sooooo excited for ya'll. Jack said he is hoping for a boy :)

MawMaw said...

I can't wait. I know Josie is going to have a big adjustment but will be a very good big sister. Congratulations to you and Joey. We love you!

Shelley said...

Congratulations!!! I know that you all are so excited! I have really been enjoying all the pictures of little Josie; she is growing up so fast!

Jill said...

Yay!!!!!! I was wondering when the announcement would be made!!!!!! Time for some baby bump pictures.

Willcutt Family Blog said...

Congratulations, and Josie is so stinking cute!!! Good luck in the oncoming months, and I hope to see yall soon!