Josie looked so sweet in this dress for church on Sunday. However, she would NOT cooperate for a decent picture and was making us late. I held her, Joey held her, we put her down, and she just wouldn't pose. Guess she was not in the performing mood. These are the best I could get...
She has really started to be a priss pot lately. She will not keep a bow or barrette in her hair, and the hair in her face drives me nuts! She, on the other hand, likes it. While eating supper the other night, she was just staring in the mirror and pushing her hair back, slowly I might add, over and over. I asked her "Josie, do you think you are pretty"? And the girl who has said "No" to every question her whole entire life, said "Zess" and smiled real big in the mirror. Oh me... we have created a monster.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am still laughing. She is too funny. She is all girl :)
Ahahaha!! This is too cute! What a pretty lil' monster she is ;)
Post a Comment