In the waiting room, right before her 8 week shots. She obviously didn't know what was coming!
Josie sporting a USA cheerleading outfit on the anniversary of 9/11
This is one sweet baby anytime she wakes up in the morning or after a nap.
Pigging out on the beach trip!
We recently got rid of the paci. But that didn't stop her from playing with Colbie's and giving Elmo a smack. I even caught her steal Colbie's, run into her room, and get a quick suck. She never knew I saw and placed it right back where she found it. So sly. I don't think it was as good as she remembered.
Josie said Colbie was calling Deedy.
Getting to be a big girl! These were a few weeks ago.
When Josie was going through her "rough patch" (which by the way is over, permanantly, I hope), she spent a lot of time in time out. She started putting all of her stuffed animals in time out. She would tell them they were a "bad girl" and needed a spanking. I asked her to pose with them, I couldn't resist.
Josie and Ryleigh at the Cartwheel Cafe. This place is really cute for preschool age kids... these girls love it!!
I know this is a sorry excuse for a post, but I have alot more to talk about and more pics that I will post when I have more time. I went back to work last week and it's kicking my behind. Have a good week!
1 comment:
The girls are getting so big. Colbie is so cute!! She looks like Josie when she smiles. Miss yall!!
Post a Comment