Fan watching... a favorite past time of Colbie's! You will find most of the fans in my house on a lower speed for this reason.
She is such a sweet baby girl. She is awake for longer periods during the day now, and has such an easy smile. I have gotten a raspy chuckle out of her a couple times, which made me really excited. She went from wanting to eat every 4 hours to about 3-3.5 hours, and has some extra rolls to prove it. She still only wakes up once a night to eat, I just never know when it will be. She is up for the day sometime between 6 and 7:30am. I have not had the luxury of putting her on a tight schedule like I did with Josie. We are just trying to get by =)
Football season is officially in full swing! This is a major deal at my house, thanks to Joey. He is a NFL FANATIC to say the least. Our seats got moved at the saints game, and we like them even better. And what we like most of all is our new parking spot. We can eat, drink, and be merry right by Champion Square... the perfect tailgating spot. Last weekend, we pulled in our spot at 8:30am. We were the 3rd car there. Geez.
We stayed the night in New Orleans on the opening game weekend with Brad and Janice. We had the BEST time on Saturday at multiple places including Mothers, Poppys on the River, and of course the infamous Pat O's!
At Poppy's
Game Day!!
I put Colbie in her Bumbo and Josie said she wanted to sit in her chair like Colbie.
Monday night football at the Morrells... these 2 were so cute enjoying their burgers on the deck.
My matchy matchy girls!
This is what supper time looks like at my house right now.
Silly girl.
This baby loves to be rocked (as does my 2 year old baby).
I laid Colbie on a pillow as we got Josie dressed one morning, of course Josie had to follow suit.
Did you notice I am now a brunette?? I am not in love with this picture, and I will give myself a little slack because this was during the monsoon weekend a few weeks ago. This was our first date night and we went to Tabellas. I was so tired of having white trash roots every 6 weeks. I think I had convinced myself I was a blonde, but I am so not. I grew up a blonde, but it got darker and darker with age. I had been highlighting since high school, and it was time for a change. So brown it is for now. I may get some highlights later, but I don't think I will ever go back to the high-maintenance blondey blonde.
That is all of the pictures I have for now. We are going to the Peanut Festival and pumpkin patch this weekend, so that should result in some very cute pictures. And I hear it may be cooler, which will make it even more fun. We are excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment