Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Beginning of Something Beautiful

Joey caught my attention the other day when I was running around cleaning. He said "Look, this is the beginning of something beautiful!"

And beautiful, it was! Colbie has always thought Josie was just the funniest, coolest thing ever. Now Josie is starting to realize she can make Colbie laugh and smile, and we all know Josie loves her some attention. So now they are buds. These 2 girls entertaining each other and giving mama a break makes me very happy. I hope they always love each other this much!!

Last weekend, we brought the girls to the Hibachi grill. Josie ate like a horse (which is rare) which made me happy, even though it was fried rice. A few pics before we left...



Not sure why this is sideways, but Josie did not take her eyes off of this man and his "big hat". She was afraid he may get her with the fire. She was very entertained and said she wanted to go back.

Colbie watched just as closely as Josie. She had a couple bites of rice and mostly just stared at the silly man.

I had to bring Colbie to Immediate Care this week because the pediatric clinic was full. Her temperature was 103 and we could not console her for several hours. After being there 2.5 hours, they diagnosed her with a bad ear infection and put her another antibiotic. This will be our third type, as the first 2 didn't work. She is much better today, but please pray for my baby girl and that she gets some relief in her poor ears! She is just pitiful! I could not believe when they weighed her that she weighs 20 lbs. Josie weighed 27 lbs in December. That is crazy! She is catching up with big sister!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I am sure they will have lots of happy memories of growing up together, along with lots of the arguments that only sisters can have and still love each other.

Morrell Family said...

I can't wait for the day when my two are playing together. Too cute! I hope Colby feels better soon.