Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gotta Love Deedy

The girls got a package in the mail for Valentines from Deedy. Josie really thought this was something and was doing a happy dance when we told her she got to open a present from Deedy.
She doesn't understand Valentines, but she gets the whole present thing!! They each had a package...


Look at this beautiful nightgown! She calls this the "princess nightgown". When she held it up, she said "I'm going to wear it tomorrow after I take a baf"! That meant tonight, of course!!



Josie also got some cards that you thread through shoe strings with. She played with these all night. Nothing like fresh toys!


They each gor a precious Watermelon dress!


Colbie got some hard books, that Josie has taken over of course!

And Colbie got a new outfit! She looks good in blue!!



Thank you Deedy for the thoughtful packages and for spoiling us rotten! Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I enjoy having girly girl granddaughters!!!!