Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Fun Day of Firsts

Today was the big day we have been waiting on. It was Joey's first day in his new office. I felt the need to take off and run a few errands for him, and Josie tagged along. Josie and I got to spend some time together, just the two of us. I am not going to post pics of his office until we get it decorated, but it is looking so good. We hope to work on that this weekend. I am so proud of him. I knew all his hared work would pay off!

Our first stop was the salon for Josie's first haircut. She was a little unsure, as I knew she would be. The girl was so fast, and we were out of there in no time. She did great and had fun watching that funny guy to the left get his haircut.

Before...


And after!! She said she looks like Repunzzle =) (sp?)

Then we went to play at Kidz Rule! She was so excited and had a ball. I did, too. My inner kid came out (glad we had the place to ourselves).



We went to the mall and ate Chick-Fil-A, did some shopping for us, and then some shopping for daddy at Office Depot.

This is what Colbie thinks about us making her go to Mothers Day Out...

But we still got a chance to play in the grass while Josie was napping =)


I had such a nice day off, they are few and far between. I am also happy that I got to catch up on my blogging... I did 3 posts!

1 comment:

Morrell Family said...

Too stinkin' cute!! Can't wait to see Joey's office.