Josie had her share of closed eyed - water-splashing too.
Colbie got back.
My happy girl
Here we go at another photo shoot (attempt)!
We got these Nuk freezer pop things. We put yogurt in them and they have been a huge hit with both of the girls (without a mess).
All smiles when we are outside!
Sharing (and maybe a little eating) of sidewalk chalk!
One of the many dance parties in our kitchen!
Colbie will do the fast crawl over to the fridge any time she sees it open. It has all kinds of neat stuff. I remember another little girl doing the same thing. There is something about refrigerators and dishwashers that are so inviting to babies!
Last, but not least, is a play date with a few of my oldest and bestest friends, Jill and Jamie. We also got to visit with Stephanie and sweet Maddy. We ordered pizza at Jamie's house and hung out with the babies. I always enjoy these 3 and wish I saw a lot more of the both of them. Can you believe we did not take one pictures of the adults? I can! As we all ate pizza while standing and chased after toddlers eating pizza, we reflected on how times have changed. Back in our "glory days", such a night would include a card game and maybe a few (or many) adult beverages. Wow, how times have changed! And yes, for the better!
Josie and Bishop
Ford made me giggle on several occasions, especially when he showed me his muscle =)
Josie, Bishop, Maddy, and Ford. Fun times!
1 comment:
I miss y'all already!
Post a Comment