Has anyone ever noticed that Joey loves crawfish?? I think we have had them every weekend for about the past 6 weeks. This weekend wasn't any different. Joey's mom and dad came to visit yesterday, and we boiled some crawfish at the Morrells. Drew, Taylor, Caroline, and Anna Cooper came to play and eat, too. We all had a great time, but especially the kids!
Jack and his trusty hammer... he had lots of things to fix yesterday. I heard lots of hammering going on throughout the crawfish boil. This little boy is ALL BOY! We love Jack!
Getting everything ready... he takes this boiling stuff seriously. He felt like he failed because they were really spicey, but no one was complaining!
This is how I found Colbie after I went inside for a minute... she found the water table. The appearence of my girls only gets worse from here, I'm just warning you!
Caroline playing in the sprinkler
I didn't bring swimsuits. Josie is really werid about her clothes, and playing in her wet dress wasn't an option. So panties, it was =)
Then it was time to cut the watermelon!
Deedy and the girls!
This is how Colbie looked by 7pm. She had a big time and stayed very close to the snack table. I am glad her belly survived it!
It did not take much to get them to sleep last night!
A few other things that has been going on around the house...
Colbie is walking! It is so darn cute. She keeps her legs really far apart and doesn't bend her knees. She has to balance with each step. Nothing cuter than a baby learning to walk!
Josie has a coffee addiction! Joey and have been addicts for quite some time now. I became one in nursing school, and Joey after we got married. We are the make your coffee the night before so it will be ready ASAP when you awake kind of people. Josie caught on really quick (hers is actually milk with a splash of coffee and sprinkle of Splenda)
Ready for the last week of school. Josie is really going to miss her teachers, Ms. Sammy and Ms. Heidi. She learned so much!
Silly Hair day!! We actually did this the week before (wrong date) and I got some very interesting looks as I dropped her off.
Look at all of the babies taking naps. Josie would take turns picking them up and rocking them and patting them on the booty (we don't say butt, just ask Josie).
1 comment:
we had so much fun adn the crawfish were so good!
Post a Comment