We had Colbie's first birthday party on Sunday. It was an ice cream party and she was something else! I had to wake her when all of the guests arrived. I slipped on her ice cream cone tutu and brought her out. Her face when everyone starting oooing and ahhhing over her was priceless. It was something I will never forget. She stood in the middle of the floor and turned around smiling at everyone for what seemed like forever. She knew this pasty was just for her!
It didn't take long for the headband to come off... no surprise there.
Next it was time for everyone to fix up their ice cream... we had Oreo, pralines, M&Ms, sprinkles, sour patch kids (Josie's request), and cherries...
And IBC root beer or water to wash it down!
Picking out the toppings was serious business for Josie
Colbie LOVED the ice cream and was not a happy camper when mama ran out... so she moved on to Maw Maw's cup.
Jack approved, too.
Bishop was all about the balloons!
Cupcake time!!
Oh, the anticipation!
Forget the hat!!
Time for presents! She wanted absolutely nothing to do with this!
"You were the cherry on top"
Blogger is not cooperating with me today so the pictures are out of order. I could have not asked for a better time for my precious baby girl. The party was right up her alley and she had a great turn-out. I cannot believe my baby will be one next week. This past year has flown by. I had no idea I could love 2 people like I love these girls. Happy Early Birthday to Miss Personality. You fill this house with constant laughter and happiness, I cannot wait to find out what else this spunky little girl has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment