We are!!
Cheerleading on the bed!!
We were overly excited to get to the first Saints game of the season. We arrived at 9am sharp to get our tailgating goods set up! The weather was beautiful and breezy! It was just perfect besides the fact that we got whooped by the Redskins!
Brad and Janice have tickets this year, too, so we have some buddies to ride with. Makes it even more perfect!
I may be overly elated in this one.
We had sandwiches, dips, sausage balls, pigs in a blanket, and plenty of cold beverages.
Brad and I
We are counting down until next weekend... thank you Deedy for babysitting while we get some adult time!!
And a few random pics... I busted the girls yesterday morning. They were pouring the dog food into the water bowl. I knew they were too quiet.
Daddy tickling Squirt
Modeling her new outfit =)
No comments:
Post a Comment