This girl is very expressive!
We picked the perfect tree!
It was a lot of fun decorating. They loved all of the ornaments.
She was so proud to have a little wave in her hair. She has really straight hair and I have no idea why!
Colbie hauled this sign around for days!
Colbie slept in these one night... I pick my battles!
Dry spaghetti = ants!
When Josie picked the Barbie movie, I never dreamed they would both like it this much. It is very silly and dramatic but they LOVE it.
Frozen was a hit! Colbie was a little ancey but she enjoyed it!
My girls love Lulu =)
We went to see the decorations at the Beau Rivage last night before going to Disney on Ice. The Beau was a madhouse but it was beautiful! A few snaps from there and Disney on Ice... more to come from my real camera later. Josie has been dying to wear this fancy dress to school but I felt it was a bit much! When I tried to get her to wear a princess dress to Disney on Ice... this is what she had in mind =)
Milkshakes after Disney on Ice!
OK I am all caught up on my blogging! Many new posts below!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment