Monday, December 30, 2013

Disney On Ice and Santa

A few pics from the Beau Rivage before Disney on Ice...

They were not in the mood. There were too many people and way too much chaos for these two! This dress was Josie's idea of a princess gown =)




 
They both LOVED Disney On Ice! Josie was quiet and mesmerized and Colbie was giggling and dancing. I thought it was even better than last year!









The picture below is a good time to share a funny "oh the things kids say" story. Do you see the dark spot beside my nose? That wound be stitches.  I have had a mole in this spot for as long as I can remember. So after the age of 30 and a couple kids later (it is true they grow during pregnancy says the doctor) it was kinda large. Not huge, but bigger than I would care to have on my face. Well the girls started to notice it and never let up. I think the first comment by Josie was "That sure is a giant mole" and that got a good response out of Joey. So my mole became the family joke. Colbie thanked God for it during our blessing one night. Josie told Joey that my new name was Big Mole Giant Booty. And if the abuse wasn't enough, one day Josie looked at after giving me a hug and was as serious as a heart attack and said, "I wish that mole would go back in your bone. I am tired of looking at it"!. So off came the mole. They gave me a complex. As I jumped down from the exam table, Colbie of course wanted to see. She got closer to my stitches and said 'Mommy a kitty cat"!

We were excited to hear that Santa Claus was at Bishop's house this year! We had to go visit. Colbie ate it up but Josie had to talk to him from a distance.  Josie told Santa that Colbie wanted a horse and this smart Santa said "How about a My Little Pony"! He was excellent.



 
She gave him a big hug!

 
I heart this little Chunk of Love. You do not get any more precious than Knox. 
 Colbie was chasing a cat in their front yard after the visit and face planted into the bricks... hence the scabbed nose in all of her Christmas pictures :(


No comments: