It looks like I am a by month blogger now. It's all I have in me! March was fun. The girls and I were going to go to the zoo one Friday morning but found out they were closed to the public when we got there =( I had two unhappy little girls but luckily the playground was open!
Cuties just a swingin'!
We put an old TV in Josie's room. It has no cable but they can watch movies on it. They like the idea of it but still do not really stay in there long. That's ok. One day I am going to wish they would come out of there rooms and play with me! Love Josie's face here... watching Brave while playing Barbies.
This girl rules the roost for sure!
We visited the Aquarium in New Orleans one beautiful Saturday. The girls were thrilled! They were in awe.
Café Masperos for lunch, of course!!
Joey's face!!!
It didn't take long for this to happen on the way home!
As we left the aquarium I asked the girls what their favorite part was. Josie said petting the stingrays and Colbie said "throwing the money". Apparently throwing a penny in the fountain in the lobby of the Aquarium was more exciting than penguins and sea horses =)
Maw Maw had another birthday!!
March was busy and fun... but the next few months will even be more exciting! We will have soccer, a dance recital, and beach trips! My favorite time of year. Bring it on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment