Sunday, April 6, 2014

Soccer and other Fun Stuff

We signed Josie up for soccer this year at Temple. Joey and her went to Academy, got all of her duds, and had a grand time in the back yard practicing. She impressed me! Although Josie is a reserved little girl, she is also a very competitive little girl. She gets that from her daddy. I do not have a competitive bone in my body. 



 
Daisy even gets spunky from time to time!!


 
Colbie and I watched from the porch. These dinosaur rainboots have been very popular with her lately.

 
We had dance pictures yesterday. Josie will be Belle in her ballet and the frog from Princess and the Frog. Of course she wanted to be Belle for pictures.


 
And Ryleigh is a Fish!

 
Playing like we are having recital at home...

 
They like helping with the crescent rolls! Colbie's turned out more like pancake. 


 
I love Josie's artwork. She asked me if I could read this. Of course I could! Octopus!!

 
Josie made Joey a crown and Daisy a collar one lazy morning...

 
I didn't get one picture from Hubfest. The weather was not ideal when we went in the morning. I still had a great time spending time with my mom, Janice, and the girls though.  They did love the balloons they came home with. So much that they napped with them in my bed. 

 
"I stuck"! She was after Josie's pink cowgirl boots. You will see lots of pics of her in her Dora nightgown. It is her favorite. 

 
They were all happy when I grabbed the camera...

 
Josie selfie!

 
She gets so sweaty at nap time.

 
Another snapshot from the Aquarium!

 
Reading a book before bedtime. it's an every night ritual. 
 

 
A picnic fit for princess one pretty day!!

 
We spend lots of time on the deck.

 
Lunch at Papitos after church!

 
The pink boot she was after...


 
My monkey hanging in a tree!

 
I got to visit with two of my bestest, dearest friends a few weeks ago... Jamie and Jill. We had quite a load of munchkins who also had a great time. I know us grown up kids took a pic but I cannot find it! This is Ryleigh, Colbie, Maddy, Knox, Bishop, Ford, John Brantley, and Josie. After the kids went to sleep, we stayed up till midnight catching up and giggling... on a school night!!  I love these girls. We always pick up right where we left off and I am forever greatful I have them!

 
My "real" March blog post is below! Now Jill and Amber... I am all caught up, I expect you both to leave me some love =)

2 comments:

Morrell Family said...

I am so impressed! Love the pics:) I will leave you alone now...for a little while:)

Jill said...

Love Love Love!!!! Here's your love.