Saturday, September 17, 2016

Can't let 2015 go!

I don't know if anyone has noticed... but I am sitting here in September 2016 trying to catch up on my blogging that ended in November 2015. Hence the vague wording But I am trying. I hope my kids love me for this one day...
I saw several random cell phone pics that I didn't want to slip through the cracks. They may have already been posted, I have no idea. But here ya go, anyway!

One of my all time favorites!

Traditional first day back to school ice cream cones... Josie 1st grade

Collie recommended that we let them sing to her on her birthday at Papitos

A day on the river!







Poor Doot. Daisy's back was flared up so bad that she was dragging both back legs. Being she was 11, we knew we were not going to do any extreme measures and this may be it for her. Joey took her in, steroids were prescribed, and she is like new and can still walk over a mile around the lake! I like Joey's dramatic photog awaiting the vet...


Colbie went through a super hero phase and it was the cutest!






Can't forget this señor on his big day!



Always down to be silly... even if it shows my wrinkles. 



They would never admit how much they love and need each other!



She was the only baby you would see sleeping in our bed like this... 


That crooked smile is the best





Killing it at PT...




Sweet 4K friends









That time Colbie told me she was not going to eat her broccoli because that would be dangerous



The Day LaLa got an awesome report with the Neurologist 

Me and my Hudi!

Callie and I
This may be it for 2015... we will see!

No comments: