It is still crazy to me that Kaylon is old enough to be married! She made me an aunt in fourth grade and we are almost 10 years to the day apart! She has always been a beautiful, smart, fun-loving girl and her wedding was all of those things! Some cell phone snaps from that day...
Liza and Pace... the flower girls
 |
| Junior Bridesmaids... they were angelic in these dresses! |
 |
| Look how pretty my mama looked! 66 looks good on her! |
 |
| I try to get pictures with me in them... you see how that goes |
 |
| Joey and I have laughed so hard at Josie's face in this one |
 |
| Even better close-up |
 |
| I could not have been any more perfect! Congrats to Kaylon and Chris. I pray they make each other very happy for years and years to come.... she found her a really sweet guy! |
 |
| Janice and I are not dressed up together very often! |
No comments:
Post a Comment