Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Extravaganza

Joey had his 27th birthday this past week. We didn't do much on his real birthday, Wednesday, and he probably thought his gifts were boring. Sucks getting old, huh? He mostly got clothes, and some shoes that he picked out from Gander Mtn. (and took back.) He is getting a grill but we have not found time to go pick one out yet!










But the real festiviites came over the weekend, when we had some company over and boiled crawfish. It's something we do every year for his birthday, and he really looks forward to it. We grilled out Friday night. Then Saturday the boys played golf while the girls shopped. Then we boiled the crawfish. He always works his little heart on the crawfish, and loves every minute of it. They were extra yummy. I think I ate more than him.







Do you like Joey's Miami Vice shirt? I simply made the comment that he looked like he was sweaty and hot while cooking the crawfish. So he decided he would change into something a little cooler... and this is what he came up with. I think one more button was unbuttoned with each hour that went on. Isn't he a beast?

No comments: