Thursday, April 30, 2009

Go Josie Go!!

It's amazing that even though we have 9 weeks to go... Josie already makes her presence known. I had to show a pic of her closet. And keep in mind we have not had a shower yet, this is all things we (me, grandparents, friends, aunts, everyone) have seen and just had to have. It's hard to know when to quit!

Here are a few of my favorites:















I have not decorated the nursery yet, but I am just starting to get some things in. Here is a sneak peak!


3 comments:

Morrell Family said...

Josie is going to be the best dressed girl in town!!

Janice said...

I love it! You need to put another pic of your oh so cute belly on here too! I am so excited about her getting here and the shower :)

Donna Rivers said...

I can not help myself. However, I am going for the bigger sizes now. I actually bought a 24 month dress last week.