Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!

Joey and I want to wish all the mamas in our life Happy Mothers Day! That goes to both maw maw's, Dee Dee, and meme. We love all of ya'll.

And I wanted to show Maw Maw a picture of the roses you got for us and helped us plant. They have their first few blooms! Somehow everything you have helped us plant seems to do really well. You just have that touch I guess!


I caught this funny picture of Daisy and Koko . We called it the double decker.

And last but not least, here is the belly at 32 weeks! Josie is getting to be a big girl. The last time we looked about a week ago, she weighed 4lb 2oz. And we saw a little hair! I know, I need to quit getting ultrasounds but it's just too hard. We love her so much already.

2 comments:

Donna Rivers said...

I am so blessed to have you as my daughter-in-love. You have been the perfect wife for Joey and you make him so happy, which is an answer to my prayers. You are going to be a great mommy and I am so happy that our little Josie will have you to love her, teach her, and guide her into the beautiful woman that she will one day become, just like her mommy. Happy Mother's Day

jill said...

I love the belly!!!!! You are still so small. I looked like I swallowed a cow. I can't wait for Josie to get here... Ford needs his girlfriend.