Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Right on Track

I had my 34 week check up today, and my doc says everything is great! He said he expects Josie to be an average size, about 7 lbs. He mashed around on my belly and showed me how you can tell what body part is where. I was right about those feet kicking me all the time! Last night it looked like someone was moving a golf ball up and down from the inside of my stomach! Joey says it looks like I have an alien in my belly. We are moving right along! I have even started washing sheets and baby clothes. Joey put together the swing and vibrating chair. The nursery is a mess right now, but it is starting to look like it's ready for a baby! I am so ready for Miss Josie Kate. She has mine and Joey's heart already. Now we have to work on Daisy and Koko's...

4 comments:

Janice said...

Aww, sweet Josie :) I wonder if her and RJ will be about the exact same size. I bet they will!

Donna Rivers said...

Josie has me wrapped around her little finger and we haven't even met. It has been a while since Hunter and Fisher entered our lives and I have to say, I am ready for another baby, but especially for a little girl. I have been waiting for a girl for 27 years .....and that is a long time to wait.

Morrell Family said...

Holy Cow!! Are you 34 weeks already? Time is flying by. She will be here before we know it. I can't wait.

MawMaw said...

Can't wait to see her!!