Sunday, March 28, 2010

Busy Weekend!



Josie got all dolled up for her school pictures on Friday. She looked very sweet, I am anxious to see how they turned out! I was hoping to see proofs, and then decide if I wanted to buy. Since they didn't give us that option, I couldn't pass up a chance to get some pictures. We'll see! We took a few pictures before I took her to school. I always love the pictures of her looking down for some reason. I think it's because it makes her look chubby and I love it =)


We drove to Pascagoula Friday afternoon to see family. The easter bunny must have stopped by there early, because Josie had a basket waiting. She loved chewing on the plastic eggs!



All the excitement will wear a girl out!


Playing with her daddy and Mr. David.




Not too sure about her new shoes! They are so cute on her, but of course she prefers to go redneck baby style... barefooted!


Joey and I drove to Mobile on Saturday night to see our good friends, Jared and Jennifer. They cooked for us which is always nice! We headed home today without the little one. She is staying with her Deedy a few days while she is on Spring Break and having some girl time. Joey and I will be getting some much needed R&R, but we will definitely be ready for some "Joot Bug" sugar when she gets back on Wednesday! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Morrell Family said...

Love the pink shoes! Jack says he misses her bunches and hopes to see her soon.:)