Monday, September 20, 2010

My Little Fairy

I know I may be a little partial... but isn't this about the cutest picture ever??



We were at the coast this past weekend, and were happy to accept an invitation by Chrisi to take Josie's one year pictures! They turned out soooo cute.


Her belly is my favorite part of this picture.


This is one of my favorites... typical Joot Bug.





I know this busy bee was not easy to photograph! Thank you Christi!

We did not plan on leaving her, but unfortunately we had to leave her there because my dad is sick and in the hospital. Since my mom is tied up with him and I have to work, we left her with Joey's sister and dad. At least I know she is in good hands and is continuing to get spoiled like she does at home! But looking at these pictures sure does make me miss that little stinker. Please keep my dad in your prayers, everything is pending but his doctors think he has West Nile! If everything goes as planned, I have a girls trip this weekend to Charleston that I am very excited about! My good friend, Julie, is getting married and I just cannot wait. It is going to be beautiful! That is all the news I have for now... until next time!

3 comments:

Morrell Family said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable! Hope all is well with your dad. Keep us posted.

Dee said...

Those eyes... that face... those teeth..that belly... what a yummy little adorable dolly she is!! My goodness she is growing fast. Love the pics!! Christi did a awesome job!! I love her pics...the girlz got mad skills;) Hope your Dad gets well soon will keep him in prayer!

heatherstockett said...

Love the pics! My favorite is the one with her belly ;)

How's your dad? Hope he's better. Will keep yall in my prayers.