We have had a really excellent weekend so far. It has been so busy around here, it was so nice to just hang out the house and spend time with Joey and Josie. We had Brad, Janice, and Ryleigh over for ribs last night. Josie and Ryleigh are so fun to watch together! Today we just laid around the house, went for walks outside, bought some mums and pumpkins, and loved on Josie! She has been going through a little "stage" lately (we hope), where she throws fits, hits, tells us "nnnooo", all that good stuff. But today, she was an angel. I think she was happy to be at home relaxing, too. I sometimes struggle trying not to get tickled when she throws these little fits, because it really is hilarious. We are both a work in progress!She loves fussing at the dogs and telling them to hush, and she always fusses at the goose in the Mother Goose book. I am still not sure what that goose did to her.
Brad and Janice bought her this tshirt from Nantucket that she wore today...
I walked in the kitchen today to find her sitting in this frying pan.
Just call her "Josie from the Block". That's what my brother called her when he got here last night. We really need some fall clothes! She was looking very sporty with her pony tail.
Last weekend, I had a great time with two of my best friends, Jill and Jamie, in Charleston. Julie's wedding was beautiful, and we had fun catching up and touring the city. I didn't have my camera... so I stole these off of Jill's blog. Thanks Jill! And Congrats to Julie and Scott!!




That is all of the pictures I have for now. Happy Fall!!
2 comments:
Love the pics! Josie is so cute!
I LOVE Josie from the block!!! Hilarious!! We need fall clothes too!!
Post a Comment