Josie was soooo excited to wear her new boots that her Deedy bought her. I put on her new dress and boots, stood back, and oooed and aaaed about how pretty she looked (that is a part of our daily routine). She is going to think she is Miss America after the way Joey and I pump her so much! She went straight to the oven to check out her reflection. After a few twists and turns to check it out, she stomped around the house all morning in her boots. Needless to say, Josie LOVES her new boots, Deedy!
This "cockatoo" on her head cannot be tamed!
I love her puffy morning face =)
3 comments:
I love the puffy morning face picture! That's the cutest thing ever!
It can be tamed. I have some hair products for J.K. I will bring them Saturday!
Serious, I can see her doing the twists and turns and stomping off...in the first picture. Love it. That girls grows up more and more every day.
Post a Comment