We finally got around to carving the pumpkin last night. I don't know if it has been sitting in the sun too long, or if I had the wrong kind of knife, but that thing was tough. Much tougher than last year. I really had to pull out the big guns!
Josie was really unsure at first...
Then she just wanted to put the top on and off, on and off...
Then she got the hang of it! She liked counting the seeds as she pulled them out.
Not sure who had more fun!
Josie lost interest shortly after that. I was having such a hard time getting it cut and Josie had left me, so I gave up. That is when we named him "The Mouthless Pumpkin". He still had lots of guts in him, too. Oh well. We'll leave him on the back porch where no one can see. Joey did make the comment this morning that he may be the ugliest pumpkin he ever saw carved. I think he has character.
We are enjoying having nothing to do this morning. Josie likes to wear her buggy like a bracelet?!?
Batwoman throwing the ball!
We are excited about trick-or-treating tonight. I am going to have the cutest kitty kat on the block!
3 comments:
Love her shoes and pony tail. That pumpkin is sad... poor thing
Love the Halloween outfit! Looks like mommy was having lots of fun too :)
Can't wait to see pictures of that cute little Kitty Kat.....
Post a Comment