Janice and Brad threw a Halloween party last night with lots of trick-or-treating, eating scary snacks, and laughing at all of the kids. The babies kept up pretty good to be just one year old! They were really cute.
Ryleigh, the garden gnome. Now this was hilarious. So fitting for RJ.
Everyone had to try on the hat to convince Ryleigh in to wearing it!
These girls had it made. Of course we ended up with Ryleigh running, and Josie pushing the car. That baby loves pushing things.
Now for the trick-or-treating!
Refreshments were needed after all of that walking! Ryleigh and Addison...
After Josie ate a sucker, a big tootsie roll, a butterfinger, some grapes, some hotdog, some witches brew, and some wheat thins... she had about done all the damage she could do. I had hardly started rocking when she fell asleep, and she didn't get up until 8 this morning. Whew! I hope everyone had a just as fun Halloween. Precious memories!
5 comments:
Sweet babies! Adorable girls!!
Love the kitty kat costume! They are precious!
She couldn't have been cuter if she tried!!!!!
That's the cutest gnome and kitty cat ever!!
As I usually do, I was just looking at Josie's pictures again and thinking. It was just yesterday that she was starting to take steps slowly and haltingly. In these pictures she is so cute. She is on a mission to "Trick or Treat" walking with assurance and excitement!!! Soooo sweet!! Are we blessed or not? A resounding YES!!!!
Post a Comment