Mama's shoes. Same song, different verse.
Playing a peek-a-boo under the table with her wild woman hair.
Dancing to the Fresh Beat band!
Joey grilled us a steak Friday night and it was delicious. Josie had fun rearranging the fridge while we were cooking. I love how she places everything front and center. She gets that from Joey. Drives me nuts.
The rooster of the roost!
We had to make sure the new bed was still there this morning.
And then she decided she needed to measure Daisy and daddy's feet with the tape measurer.
I suppose it is time I start tracking the expanding belly! I am 17 weeks today. I think I felt the baby move a time or two, but it is still very faint. I have had alot more energy the past week or so, thank goodness!! Almos half way there!
3 comments:
Love her new room! It is absolutely precious.
Your baby belly is too cute!
I can't believe it's time for a big girl room. It's sooo cute. I might cry when Ford gets out of his baby bed. Your belly is sooo cute... it's tiny. Feed peanut.
Josie is such a lucky girl! I bet she feels like a little princess in her new castle. Love the belly pic.
Post a Comment